Selection of the critical data with the direct conciliation with FEM-Factoring Expert Matching:
- Dynamic evaluation of the risk calculation of the debtor, aggregated risk involving client and the sector classification profitability based on the activity code.
- Calculation of the payment profile of the client/debtor, “overdue amount”, non payment ratio and the “overdue period”.
Identification Of the risk calculation of the debtor:
- Graphic visualisation of the factor “universe” divides clients and their relations with debtors into indentified communities.
It brings “Business value” about unknown areas of the factor “Universe” the debtors:
- Identification of the economic activity areas with high profitability.
Regeneration of patterns of bahavior
Option of forecasting patterns of future behavior
Architecture and Technological Environment
- Multi-entity management.
- Mult-user support.
- Compatible with various operating systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX.
- Based on J2EE standard
- Requires the Tomcat Application Server and support for Java 14.
- Requires an Oracle database server.
- Acces via Web Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or equivalent.
- Supports the capture of transfer and invoice files in various formats (including Standard 43 of the AEB or other equivalent international Standards).
- Requires FEM Module and its data inputs plus Codes of Economic Activity of clients and debtors.